Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Yay! I have enough...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been selling stuff for the past week to be able to afford Kirsten (and a big order of her things...) *grins*

    The only problem now is I am so anxious; half the money is in my account-and the other-in my paypal account waiting to be transferred.

    So I can't order it yet!

    *grumbles*

    I fell in love with her!

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean! I restored the PM Kirsten that came in the Lot of Insanity. She is going to be my mom's Mother's Day gift.
    I thought she was cute when I pulled her out of the box. Last night, I braided her Downy dunked and steamed hair to its original style. Man alive, she is really too cute!
    If she wasn't going to my mom, she wouldn't go anywhere!
    Heather

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so exciting. What stuff are you getting for her? I'm slowly working on her collecction. DD's Molly has been the first priority but we are almost finished. I really want her Winter Woolens.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten (my first!) Is WONDERFUL! Soooo cute and her hair... (you can PLAY with it! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] )

    Congratulations!

  5. #5
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Kirsten really is cute, and her stories are so good! She is my first and favorite! What are you going to get for her first? Let us know and post pics if you can! The Mattel Kirsten dolls are sooooo pretty! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Besides Kirsten and accessories-I am going to order:
    Work Dress
    Summer Dress (the fishing one)
    Knit hat/mittens
    Red Boots (because they always seem to be on the verge of "sold out")
    Winter blouse and skirt.

    I already have been buying for her-so I already have her pink dress and her mid summer dress. Along with her plaid dress and shawl.

    She has been expecting a home with me for awhile!

    -Jordyn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah thats sooo exciting!! I can't wait till you can get her. Well you know Kirsten has been growing on me to [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ......... oh NO! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I am sure you will enjoy her!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!Post pics when she comes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •